Theatre Audition/Interview Requirements:
- Performance of two monologues from published plays; one contemporary (written after 1900) and one classical (written prior to 1900); approx. one minutes long each
- Portfolio of materials (i.e., sketches, photographs, stage manager’s book) for technical students
- Brief interview
- Actor headshot (or recent photo) and acting/theatre resume, if available
- Ability to articulate the plot of the play from the two monologues
- Please email Mr. Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding audition requirements.